(One Of Those) Crazy Girls

I guess the theme of my blog these past couple of weeks has been Paramore, today's title is another song off their new self-title record.  I wanted to post a quick update from the new animation I've been working on, it's been slow going but hey, that's just the way it goes sometimes!  I've been spending quite a bit of time working the initial pose of each character.  I really want this first pose to convey the character's personality and help establish the relationship between the two right off the bat, so that's been my focus here in the beginning stages of my blocking, giving each character more of a backstory.  I've put a screen cap below of what I feel are strong initial poses for these two characters.  My next steps are to continue blocking this animation out then revisit this first frame to make sure the character's personality is still being portrayed accurately.  Any feedback is welcome!


Comments

  1. This is amazing! Your blog is so cool!

    -Krystin Tysire xo
    www.girlinbetsey.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wonder Woman

Box Jump