Frasier

So this evening as I'm writing this blog post I'm not listening to music, but instead am watching one of my favorite TV shows: Frasier.  One of the few TV shows that makes me laugh out loud.  In other news, I have another update on the one person dialogue piece I've been working on.  I've been refining some of the body movements, making the poses better, and in addition have added the facial animation as well as animated the pigtails.  It was so exciting to see the character really come to life by adding in the facial and pigtails!  I was actually surprised how much more realistic it looks with just those small details.  I'm roughly 29 hours in as of now and very excited about this animation!

I'm definitely not finished yet, I've already started refining what you see here so far, trying to make it as good as I possibly can.  I'm hoping to have another update and possibly even a finished product very soon!  Which is exciting because then I can begin on another project where I can improve even more while applying what I've already learned.  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonder Woman

Box Jump