Grow Up

Today's post title is another song from Paramore, I've been listening to their new album quite a bit lately, I'm really enjoying their new sound!  In other news, I have an exciting announcement!  I've finished the one person dialogue I've been working on!  Below is the final piece, I hope you enjoy it!  I feel like I've improved greatly from my last piece but at the same time my sense of accomplishment is diminished because I know I have so much more to learn.  Hopefully I can take all that I've learned and apply it to my next piece.  I'll be doing a two person dialogue this time and hope to be shooting my reference soon since I've already got my audio clip picked out.  I'm nervous but excited to progress onto a more challenging piece.  Stay tuned for more exciting things!  The total time on this was roughly 38 hours.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonder Woman

Box Jump