Somebody's Heartbreak

I've been listening to this Hunter Hayes song almost nonstop lately, so it's no surprise it's this week's blog title.  Anyway, I know it's been awhile since my last update but that doesn't mean I haven't been working hard!  I've started splining, breaking my animation down into blocks of 20 frames or so and getting in there to do my refining.  The time between the last update and now has been very challenging for me, which is great and frustrating at the same time.  But again, I feel like I'm learning even more this go around than I did in my last piece, which is awesome!  I still have a lot more work to do on this piece, I want to keep refining and softening things before moving into facial animation.  I've put about 17 hours total into this animation thus far.  Enjoy!  Please feel free to leave any comments or feedback!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonder Woman

Box Jump