Christmas Time Is Here

Hello to the whole one person who actually looks at my blog (it's okay, Mom, I know it's you just being nice)!  Today's blog title is inspired by A Charlie Brown Christmas, one of my favorite Christmas movies and I just really love the Peanuts!  I've been working with a fabulous mentor from CG Spectrum on and off for the past couple of months and it has been an awesome experience thus far!  We spent time polishing and finessing my zombie and t-rex short as well as my 3 person dialogue piece; taking the time to give some love to the finer details and get the two pieces looking even better!  I've learned so much from how to handle IK arms and their tendency to stick to eye darts and keeping facial features alive, and so much more!

We have a new dialogue piece in the works with two rigs I think are going to be a blast to work with, so stay tuned!  Below are the final versions of my zombie and t-rex short as well as my 3 person dialogue!  And check out my demo reel page to view my most current reel (because I thought 3 videos in one post was way too excessive)!  Enjoy and Happy Holidays!



Comments

  1. Kick-ass Katie! These look beautiful! You truly are talented and I look forward for what's to come.
    -Cory

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wonder Woman

Box Jump