Anything Goes

Tonight's blog title is brought to you by Florida Georgia Line, it's one of my favorite songs off their new album and ironically, it's the title of the album too!  This new album definitely doesn't disappoint!  So I have another update to the three person dialogue I've been working on!  I squashed the main guy's movements so they're a little more quick and snappy, which I think works great and adds a lot to his character.  And I introduced the girl's actions, they're not final, I'm still tweaking her movements, especially when the guy pulls her up, there's not enough of a sense of gravity and her actually being pulled against her will, so that's a work in progress!  But overall, I'm happy with my progress!  It's really exciting so far watching this piece come together!  Now, on to the second guy!  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonder Woman

Box Jump