It Goes Like This

Today's blog title is a song by Thomas Rhett, I went to see him, Eric Paslay and Brantley Gilbert last night in concert, so of course I've been listening to their music all day today =) More importantly, I've finished the second round of blocking on the push animation I've been working on.  I decided to really refine my blocking, build in more anticipation and any overlap if possible.  It was kind of a personal challenge (and experiment) to not only make my workflow more efficient, but to see how much detail and anticipation I could build into my blocking and not offset any keys.  I think it turned out pretty good and I'm hoping this will help me when I get into my splining, which is my next step!  Enjoy!  And as always, any comments, feedback, advice, etc. is always welcomed!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonder Woman

Box Jump