Theme

Well there seems to be a theme emerging in my animation life right now and that would be walk cycles!  Feel free to take a look, any tips or comments for improvement are welcome!

The first walk cycle below is done with a slightly better rig than I've been working with, so I was trying to get a little more personality in the walk cycle, not sure if that really came across....  It definitely still needs some work, but I think it's getting there!


The second walk cycle is for a video game so it's a much more simple rig, which was actually a lot more challenging to work with than I anticipated.  This is the larger, more brutish alien in the video game.  I'm currently working on a walk cycle for a more slender alien, which is even tougher to work with than this one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonder Woman

Box Jump