Introductions

Hello blogging world!  Before I begin inviting you into the world of my work, I'd like to give you some background information to give you an idea of just who I am so we can get better acquainted:

My name is Katie Canadas, I am currently in my fifth and final year at Chico Sate finishing my degree in Applied Computer Graphics with a Technical Option.  My main discipline is animation and character animation, but I also dabble in rigging and photography is a big hobby of mine.  I was a member of the Women's Golf Team for four years, traveling all over the west coast playing golf all while furthering my education.  It's been a wild five years but I'm looking forward to the next chapter in my life!

I hope you enjoy exploring my blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonder Woman

Box Jump