Black Widow


This pose has been "completed" for awhile and I've just been fighting to find time to write up this blog post!  Did take an awesome trip to the Winchester Mystery House over the weekend that was quite delightful!  On to the post...

I've always been a big fan of Black Widow since seeing her kick some serious butt in Iron Man 2 -- was it Iron Man 2?  She's been in so many movies now that I've almost forgotten when she made her first appearance.

To me, there's something graceful and mesmerizing about watching a female character fight that I appreciate and am in constant awe of.  Women don't just rely on brute strength, but flexibility and smarts as well (at least in my opinion).  We're talking some major flexibility goals!  I also really love her sarcastic sense of humor, something I can relate to personally, hehe.  So I took one of my favorite stills of her that I feel really sums up her character and recreated it.

I'm enjoying these poses because they're really pushing this rig to its full capabilities and pushing my creativity to not break the rig but create the pose I want.  I'm also enjoying the "faceless" feature of this rig because now I'm forced to ensure the body mechanics say what I want to say and not rely on any facial features at all.

I'm definitely enjoying this series of super women, it's proving to be quite inspirational!  Stay tuned!

Utilizing the same rig: the Tina rig by Joe Daniels, it's from his Body Mechanics Rig Mega Pack.  Check it out if you like it!

And here's my reference image:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonder Woman

Box Jump