Amarillo Sky

Today's blog title is one of my favorite songs by Jason Aldean, I saw him in concert a couple weeks back and am now even more obsessed with his music!  Love him!  Anyway, below is another update of my Footloose dance, this is by far the most challenging animation I've done.  I'm not sure if my ability to see more as an animator is greatly improving, causing me to be more knit picky or if it's the the subtlety of the animation itself that has me staring at the same twenty frames for literally hours.  There has definitely been a lot of frustration and determination happening these past couple of weeks, but hey, if it was easy it wouldn't be so fulfilling!  I see a ton of areas that still need to be polished, but I'm improving and learning, which is what's most important!  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonder Woman

Box Jump