I Will Wait

Today's blog post title comes to you courtesy of Mumford & Sons, it's a pretty catchy song!  I find myself singing the chorus at random!  Here's some exciting news, I've started a new one person dialogue!  I found myself a new audio clip, tried to change things up a little and challenge myself by adding a prop while shooting my reference video and below is the initial blocking I have thus far.  I decided to try out the Morpheus rig this time around and I'm very pleased with it, no crazy rig problems thus far, which is good!  And I really enjoy how much customization you can do.  I'm pretty excited about this animation so far, I hope you enjoy it!


Toon Teddy Bear 3D model downloaded for free from thefree3dmodels.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonder Woman

Box Jump