Crab Cove Update

Happy Wednesday everyone!  After some feedback and some changes with the overall scenes, I decided it'd be easier and probably more beneficial to simply scrap what I had and start over.  In my younger days I probably would have resisted this idea, but with the small amount of experience I have under my belt I knew starting over simply means I'll be able to do it faster and most likely much better than the times before.  And I'm glad I chose this route, I feel it opened the door for a more creative take on this scene.

Again, I'm responsible for Salty the seagull, not Sal the seal, he was already animated.  Salty is still just in blocking stages but I'm feeling much more confident with this rendition.  Looking forward to the feedback I receive and moving forward with the scene.  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonder Woman

Box Jump