Here are a couple plain walk cycles I've been practicing, trying to get faster and better! I hope to have more coming up with this video game class I'm in. Enjoy!
I guess the theme of my blog these past couple of weeks has been Paramore, today's title is another song off their new self-title record. I wanted to post a quick update from the new animation I've been working on, it's been slow going but hey, that's just the way it goes sometimes! I've been spending quite a bit of time working the initial pose of each character. I really want this first pose to convey the character's personality and help establish the relationship between the two right off the bat, so that's been my focus here in the beginning stages of my blocking, giving each character more of a backstory. I've put a screen cap below of what I feel are strong initial poses for these two characters. My next steps are to continue blocking this animation out then revisit this first frame to make sure the character's personality is still being portrayed accurately. Any feedback is welcome!
This blog title's inspiration comes from a song by Cassadee Pope, while not my favorite song off her album (though a very catchy tune), I thought the title was fitting for this post! I've updated my character animation demo reel to include my most recent dance animation! It's always a fulfilling feeling updating my reel, anyway, hope you all enjoy it! Character Animation Demo Reel from Katie Canadas on Vimeo .
Comments
Post a Comment